- Frangipani – A perfect poolside tree to create a luxurious poolside atmosphere. The leaves are large too and minimise issues with the pool filtration system.
- Viburnum suspensum – A deep green slow growing hedge, the perfect solid backdrop to any pool
- Star jasmine – One of the most versatile and consistent plants to use within your garden. A great poolside creeper or climber on trellis if you are short on room around your pool.
- Agave attenuate – A tolerant succulent plant to adding a feature element to the plant structure.
- Echeveria elegans – A great little detail succulent to use within an ornamentation low wok bowl or dish.
- Mondo grass – a hard wearing clumping plant, perfect for lower level planting structure to the planting around your pool.
See full and original post here: https://www.tdl.com.au/top-5-species-to-plant-around-your-pool/